CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thing 28-iGoogle

I chose to set up an iGoogle homepage. I chose this because I already use several Google products so it just made sense to do so. It was very easy to set up and customize. I added many gadgets-too many actually. The page took forever to load because I had so many gadgets. I then went through and deleted those that didn't seem as interesting once they were actually on the page. It now loads much more efficiently.

Gadgets I am using include Quick gmail, Search You Tube, Flower of the day, Word of the day, Useless Knowledge, Live Weather, Google Calendar. One thing I really liked about the listing of Gadgets is the commentary people have supplied as to whether they like how the Gadget works-or doesn't. That saved having to try it and reject it myself if the review was too bad.

I don't have any gadget suggestions at this time.

0 comments:

Learn10: power up your language

Accuweather Forecast

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games