CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thing 36

I have found a Toondoo that made me chuckle and posted it at the bottom of my blog. Then I created a very un-funny cartoon of my own and posted it also. (I've never had much for a sense of humor!) I tried the Excus-o-mat and think it would be fun on a teen page, but it has no practical value. I've created a funny with the lolcat generator at big huge labs, but it didn't post very well. It's very blurry. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I think the airline sign generator (found through 1000 online generators) is fun, but I couldn't find a way to publish it once it was created.I may go back later and try to work more to help it post more clearly, but for now I must press on to finish 10 Things!

0 comments:

Learn10: power up your language

Accuweather Forecast

My Meez

Meez 3D avatar avatars games